Awards Deadline Extended!
Final awards deadline: Thursday 29 February, 23:55
At the e-Assessment Association, we believe in transforming recognition into an efficient, inclusive, and enriching experience. In our commitment to innovation, we're thrilled to share the exciting enhancements to our awards process in 2024 utilising brand-new online awards management solutions.
We’ve said goodbye to the challenges of time-consuming shortlist interviews and the geographical constraints they brought. Our revamped awards process leverages our new website’s feature-set to eliminate interviews, making submitting easier, and ensuring a more seamless and accessible journey for all participants.
Round 1: Precision Evaluation
- Objective Scoring: Our esteemed judges meticulously evaluate each submission against our comprehensive award criteria, assigning scores for each criterion.
- Insightful Feedback: Judges contribute valuable insights with one positive statement, one negative statement, and a follow-up question for shortlisted submissions, adding depth to the evaluation process.
Round 2: Elevate Your Narrative
- Dynamic Video Presentations: Shortlisted submitters seize the spotlight by providing a compelling ten-minute video, comprising a 5-minute presentation on their project and a 5-minute response to follow-up questions from Round 1.
- Press-Worthy Statements: Submitters also craft a brief statement celebrating their shortlisting, ready for use in press releases, amplifying the recognition of their achievements.
- Holistic Judging: Judges assess video responses, combining scores from Round 1 submissions and Round 2 video presentations to select the winner.
Mark your calendars and join us for an unforgettable evening of celebration at the International e-Assessment Awards Dinner in London on 11 June. This is where the anticipation culminates, and the winners of our awards will be revealed. Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of achievement and innovation as we recognise the trailblazers who have redefined the landscape of e-assessment.
Submission Deadlines and Pricing
Take advantage of our flexible submission windows and budget-friendly rates.
Early Bird Submission Rate (deadline 11 February 2024 23:59) - £30:
Submit your work early and enjoy a discounted rate, ensuring your brilliance shines bright without breaking the bank.
Standard Submission Rate (deadline 18 February 2024 23:59) - £70:
Missed the early bird window? No worries, our standard submission rate ensures you still have an affordable opportunity to showcase your achievements.
Extended Submission Rate (deadline 25 February 2024 23:59) - £140:
Need a bit more time? Our extended submission period provides the flexibility to participate at a slightly higher rate.
The fees outlined above apply per award submission. For instance, two submissions of the same work to different categories during the early bird period will cost just £60.
Education or Non-Profit Discount
We understand the importance of education and non-profit contributions. Complete the dedicated form during user registration to receive a discount code, reducing all submission fees to zero throughout all submission windows. You can still complete your submission whilst waiting for your discount code.
Nominations for the Lifetime Contribution Award, the Best Practitioner of the Year (Team), and the Best Practitioner of the Year (Individual) are absolutely free of charge, recognising exceptional contributions to the field.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
*Please be informed that attendance at the Awards Dinner requires the purchase of a ticket. Tickets will be available for sale soon.